Android is the arguably the best operating system for smartphones. Some beg to differ, but there is no doubt that it is the most popular. There are some really great things about this OS that make people love it so much. One of those things is rooting and the root-only apps. Freedom is a root-only app and when you know what it can do, it will blow your mind.
It is an app that lets you buy in-app purchases for free. Yes, you read that right. Freedom actually allows you to buy things in apps and games for free. You don’t have to pay even a single penny for the in-app or in-game purchases.
This opens up so many doors to so many possibilities. Of course, it’s illegal, but do you care? Who cares when they get to buy free coins, lives, premium features, and a lot more for free? Almost nobody.
Features of Freedom
Freedom has more than one features and we are going to discuss them here. Though it offers more, it is only widely known for one feature. It is that Freedom is used to buy in-app purchases for free in apps and games. A majority of the users only know Freedom for this feature but it also has some other great features.
|Download Now||APK [New Version]|
|APK Size||1.7 MB|
|Last Updated||12 Jul 2018|
|Support Android Version||Android 4.0+|
- First of all, you can buy in-app purchases for free in apps and games.
- That said, you can increase your chances of playing better in most of the games.
- You can get free coins, currency, among other things.
- Some games have packs or bundles with a lot of goodies inside.
- Those packs now become essentially free for you when you use Freedom.
- You can upgrade to the premium version of some apps with the help of this app.
- Unlocking some great features in games and apps becomes relatively easy.
- Freedom uses mods and patches to exploit games and thus allowing you buy things for free.
- It can also remove ads from the apps and games on your Android device.
You can say that this is a gist of the features of the app. There are not many features of the app, but the benefits of these features are what makes Freedom an app worth having on your device.
How to Install Freedom from Official Links
Freedom is not available on the Play Store so we will be using a different source for this one. First of all, you need a rooted phone. If you haven’t rooted your Android device, then try Kingoroot, Creehack, or Towelroot to root your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources from the Security section in the Settings menu.
- After that, tap on this Download Link to download Freedom APK File.
- You have to download the APK file on your device. Or you can transfer it from your PC via a USB cable.
- Once you have the APK file on your device, open the default file manager.
- You can use any File manager though, and go to the download location or where you have pasted the file.
- Tap on the Freedom APK File and then tap on the Install button at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for the installation to be over which will only take a couple of seconds and not more.
So this is the procedure for downloading and installing the Freedom APK on any Android phone or tablet. The app size is just 1.5 MB so this won’t take long.
Freedom APK: Will it work after Download and Install
Usually, Android users install apps and games from the Google Play Store and they work just fine in almost all of the cases. Because apps on the Play Store are designed to work with most of the devices. Although, the same can’t be said for third-party apps. Also, Freedom is an app which requires a rooted device to work.
So, the first thing you need to make it work is a rooted device. Rooting is easy for most of the devices and you can find the method online. Once you have rooted a device, install SuperSu which is normally installed along with the root in most cases. With that, the app will most definitely work. Moreover, you need Android 2.3 or above which is not a problem.
How to use Freedom to buy in-app purchases?
Coming to the main issue at hand, you will now see how to use this app. Seeing Freedom in action will make you understand how exactly it lets you buy in-app purchases for free. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make things work.
- After the installation is complete, open the Freedom App on your device.
- The app needs root permission to run, so you will see a pop-up for the same.
- Tap on Allow/Grant to grant the app root permissions.
- Now, the app will show you the list of all apps on your device.
- What you have to do now is select the app in which you want to buy something.
- Tap on that particular app or game. Suppose, you want to buy coins in Subway Surfer.
- It will take a couple of seconds or a minute to open the game.
- Head over to the game’s or the app’s store from where you have to buy.
- Select the item or the pack that you want to buy and Freedom will work its magic.
- So instead of the Google Payment window, you will see a free card window.
- Tap OK and the purchase will be complete. You won’t need to provide any of your details.
So this is how you can use the Freedom App to buy anything for free from inside games and apps. But remember one thing; Freedom only works for apps & games that support the Google Payment method. If it requires direct credit card payment, this app can’t circumvent that kind of purchases.
Is it safe to use Freedom?
What do you think about getting something for free which you actually have to pay for? It is called theft. Plain as day. So, you can guess that using the Freedom app is not quite legal. You are doing something which affects the developer’s income. Not in a direct way, but it ultimately affects him.
So we would say that using the app is safe, but it is not legal. And any illegal activity is only safe if you are not caught. We don’t what the implications might be but we would recommend the use of a VPN. That would be safe for you because it won’t let anyone pinpoint you and you won’t be caught.
Note that Freedom APK for Android is only intended for recreational purposes and we won’t be liable for any damage that you may or may not incur. Use the app at your own risk. And if you want more information, you can find us at APKJunky.